Monday, March 4, 2013

Craniosacral Therapist in Columbus Ohio

Hello,  My name is Sharon Hartnett LMT.  I am just returning to my home state of Ohio with much enthusiasm.  My hope is to serve the community of Columbus with light touch bodywork and massage in order to bring awareness and mindfulness to health and wellbeing.  I am listed on the Upledger Site under my last name which will show you my credentials in Craniosacral Therapy.  I am a Certified Advanced Craniosacral Therapist among many other things.  Below, I proudly apply the logo provided by the Upledger Institute.  I can be reached at 740 966-5153 to answer any questions you may have.  Namaste~




Just for an update,  on this day March 24th, 2015, I have been here now for close to 2  years.  Enjoying my Craniosacral Therapy Practice in Upper Arlington and here in Johnstown.  I have added an extra special walking meditation with the horses after sessions out on the farm.  Looking forward to meeting new clients interested in self-discovery work on the farm with CST.

www.massageincolumbusohio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment