Saturday, April 13, 2013

Hot Stone Massage

One of the real pluses of Craniosacral Therapy is that it may be used with other massage techniques like Hot Stone Massage. Allow our hot basalt stone to melt away your stress and your tension.  With a light warm friction, the stones glide over your skin, releasing tightness and discomfort.  Circulation and fluidity will nourish and enliven the many systems of the body.

(704) 966-5153



Using hot stones during massage in an ancient art.  It has been used in many cultures because of its deep penetrating benefits.

If you are a "hot stone" connoisseur,  just ask for the hot stones as an adjunct to your normal massage session.

Sharon Hartnett LMT

www.massageincolumbusohio.com
www.columbus-craniosacral-structuralintegration.com

3 comments:

  1. In the late 1980s a magical thing was intrudes in market and well-known as massage chair. At the time of discovery it wasn't a big success because people were less conscious about health, but as since the financial condition progresses and stress of life increase people are becoming very much aware of their health with comfort and many studies have proven the benefits of massage chairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although it's obviously not as great as a real massage, it's really helped me relax and unwind after a long day, helps soothe my Hair Salon Indiana muscles and calms my spirit as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One thing that I've always wanted to try is a hot stone massage. I've had some friends do it, and they said it was so amazing. I got a lot going on right now, but maybe after my semester is over with school I'll treat myself to one.

    http://www.beverlymassagetherapy.com

    ReplyDelete